Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 1: They are on their way.

Well They are finally going. I am so excited. In a few days, they will have Asher. I am going to post updates about what is going on here. I have plenty of pictures from today. Emma, Esther, and Elly were playing in the pool. The pool is very warm but the kids had fun. I am going to try to upload a video to Mom and Dad of the little ones. To Mom, Dad, Sera, and Ian, I know you won't be able to read this till tomorow, I hope you had a good flight. I love you,
Elena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO excited for you, Elena, and for your family! and of course for Asher! I am praying for them as they travel this week. I can't WAIT to meet Asher!!! Luv ya!

Lisa said...

I love reading Sera's blogs... started when you began your journey to Emma! We have since been to China and back with our Gracie! I love that you are keeping a blog for your family while they are away! Just think... you are about to become a big sister again! Congratulations!!!

Lisa :)