Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What we have been up to.

I haven't posted in so long. School has been so demanding and between school, work, and karate, I have had no time. I ma on break so I am enjoying it while I can. I am extremly excited because in one week, I will set out on my first mission trip. It is not in the United States. I am going to Honduras!!! I can not wait. I am going with Sera and my dad and we leave the 27th of December. Of course, that means I need shots. That was easily taken care of. My dad ordered the shots and my mom gave them to me. The joy of having a nurse for a mom. I did not enjoy taking them but I would rather take them than get sick. Now I have two sore arms and relief that it is out of the way. I also have picked up some type of throat/flue bug and have had that since Saturday. That was not fun because we were attending our annual karate gala which is supposed to be fun. I thought that my one karate teacher had made me sick because she had the same bug a week before but I found out that I made her sick. Whoops : ) Hope she feels better ad has no hard feelings. She is a third degree black belt and could knock me out cold if she wanted to. Anyway, all the nessesary prep work for our mission trip is almost done. All we have to do is pack. I may not post till we get back depending on how much time I have so if I can't then this is bye. I will update on evrything else soon.
Elena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a mission trip to Honduras! I don't remember hearing about that! What fun! Praying for you, girl. Nic to hear from you again! :) Call me!
Merry Christmas!

PS. ROFL about your karate teacher...

Anonymous said...

Whoops, that was supposed to be "nice to hear from you again." :) It would also be nice if I could spell!