Friday, June 15, 2007

Family Foto Fun Chalenge : Love



This weeks chalenge is Love. Love is abundant in a house full of kids. The little ones like to use it as a bargaining chip. " Esther, if you get the gum, then I will love you," says Emma. " Emma, I no love you no more," says Esther. When they do show love its sooo cute. The picture is posed but not for the chalenge. I took it about six months ago while making a video. I hope you like it cause thats the only photo of both of them, I have. I also have one og me and Esther when she first got here. I was playing with my computer and it has a built in camera, so Esther and I had a little fun with it. Enjoy,
Elena

6 comments:

cheepette8 said...

The pictures are great! You guys sure do have a bunch of love in your house. I can't wait to see Asher in the mix. Jennifer

Sophie's Mom said...

Awe... Sweet girls!
Christine

mommy24treasures said...

very seet:)

crazylady said...

Welcome to blogistan. Your family is lovely, and your puppy is sooo adorable. So glad you joined in on the love fest.

insanemommy said...

Your children are beautiful. Welcome aboard.

Rony

insanemommy said...

Love your little darlings.