Friday, June 22, 2007

Our little Belle Girls



A little while ago, The little girls were asked to be in a wedding. Not as flower girls but as bell girls. They skip down the aisle while ringing bells. The lovely bride is actually a girl that I met about 6 or 7 years ago. I bumped into her at church and started talking to her. I was only like 7 but the girl was nice and answered my questions. The one question that I remember was " Are you an only child? " Now that I know her in kind of seems funny. She is one of nine. Enough said. Anyway, we are very close to her family now. Christa ( thats the girl) has completed a succecful courtship and it has resulted in her wedding tomorow. The little girls had to go to the rehearsal tonight and they got dressed up in their cute white dresses. I personally thought they should wear their white dresses but everyone knows that only brides wear white so they are wearing light blue dresses. They are so excited but probably not as excited as Christa. I hope that she is not to nervous and that she can get a good nights sleep. She will need it. Here are some pictures of the girls before the Rehearsal. Personally, I think Emma was drop dead gorgeous but I don't have very good pics of her so you can't really see her. Esther was cute too but they are cute in different ways. I love my Emmy and my Esthty.
Elena

No comments: